Monday, February 16, 2009

Cathy R. Reel

today, i went to PMU to tell Bruce that i'm not be able to work until 8.30 on Friday. But unfortunately, no one is in the kitchen. weird.. suddenly, i met Jason (he is such a joker), "do you heard about Cathy?". i was like, what about her? then Jason told me that Cathy died this morning. i tot he was joking like what he always do. but he told me that he won't joke about that. then i saw Bruce, and asked him about what Jason told me. Bruce said that everyone was searching for me to tell me about that. my leg was shaking, i was so shocked. i can't stop thinking bout her all the way home. i remember how she used to hug me and and told me that she loves me. she said that she's gonna miss me when i go back to Malaysia this summer. she's one of my first american friends (tak byk pon) and that's why i treasure her so much. i will always miss you Cathy..


p/s: cathy meninggal sebab jatuh tangga n kepala die kena bucu tangga n plus she got a small tumor in her head.

3 comments:

njahmat said...

omg!!!!!! sedihnya. really, it's tragic when death is so sudden. i hope you're okay, fafee syg. she sounds like a very nice girl.

farhana zainal said...

she is..sgt tekejut!!die cam slalu make sure yg i tak balik sorang2 after work..so she'll always send me home after work..huhu.. =(

Unknown said...

huhu~
for sure sedih amat~
dh tadak org nk tman~
ilek eh~
nnt crita kat wafi eh~