Sunday, October 12, 2008

of shopping and beach..

hehe..
look at the sky..
me..
shop till i drop
me,din and our shopping bags..
the premium outlet
us at the beach
me..
just came back from michigan city..it is heaven for shopaholics like me.. byk giler kedai n byk giler brand ade kat situ..just name it..i bought a lot of stuff for myself, my family and not forgetting waffi..shop till i drop..haha.. and the price is so cheap, i mean really2 cheap... you can get a fossil watch for only $29.90..the latest one will be around $39.90.perfume is only $19.90 per bottle,and it's Ralph Lauren. everything is cheap..mule la rambang mate.. i bought a designer's trench coat for $69 which the original price is $200. wow!!

i also bought a puma sneakers which is on sale for only $20. liz clairborne purse was only $7.99... crazy..i dont shop much for myself..instead i shop a lot for my family..hehe.. i bought ibu a coach handbag(patchwork collection) , a coach wallet for abah, GAP and nautica tees for syafiz, and nautica tee and GAP sweaters for waffi..i really hope the like it..

erm..after that we went to michigan lake that look like a beach..cantek la tempat tu..ingat indiana ni takde tempat cantik..hehe.. we had fun snapping pictures here and there..hehe..

balek tu dalam limo smua dah jadi sayur-sayuran..huhu..penat giler..smpai umah tido..kehkehkeh..

1 comment:

waffi aziz said...

ayoo~
gamba tuh cntik !!
hehe..
sempat eh wat~
bagus2~
love u !
shoping2 tuh nnt crita eh~
n jgn rambang mata sgt~